Thursday 4 August 2011

Comfort Cab Customer Service

Good morning readers! Many people may not have notice but when you take taxi out, the taxi driver is one of the customer service that you can look out for. 

















There was once where I was late for school. My friend and I hence decided to take a taxi. However, after waiting for 10 minutes, we couldn't flag a taxi because it was peak period and many working adults was rushing for work. So, we call for a taxi which was SMRT company. We were given a taxi number which will arrive in 5-10 minutes, however when we see the taxi coming, the taxi did not stop at where we were waiting. Instead, it drove away. 

















I thought that, it was okay, the taxi will come back again. But it did not! My friend called SMRT company but no one picked up the phone call. Finally, a taxi from Comfort Cab who was not busy or hired by other customers was seen, so we board it instead. The taxi driver was really friendly. He told us to call and cancel the taxi and said a lot of jokes that cheered my friend and I up. 

The first incident of SMRT Taxi showed me really bad customer service. The taxi driver did not wait at the place where he is supposed to pick us up and he did not bother to call us to ask where were we. Instead, the second incident of Comfort Cab showed me good customer service where the taxi driver talked to ask, asked us questions. He even asked my friend and I to call SMRT company to cancel the taxi booking when we told him about SMRT Taxi which drove away without us. 

Well, many people may not think that this is one of the customer service showed. But I feel that it is a very good example where we can find customer service easily.

Stopping here, it's Huimin. Have a nice day!

2 comments: